Inspired by a semester in Beijing, China, Will wrote a novel set in the middle kingdom that tried to do what other writers didn’t really seem concerned with: depicting the experience of being an American in China. Prior to writing, The Tomb of the Primal Dragon, will worked in sales for WordPress hosting, and at a literary publicity agency helping other authors drive qualified visitors to their sites.
Will is at heart a fan of the written word and good storytelling. He crafted this ability knocking on doors, making phone calls, sending emails, and publishing books on Amazon Kindle. Check out some of his fiction and non-fiction works on Amazon.
- B.A. in History from Syracuse University
- Worked in content / SEO for a literary PR firm
- Worked in sales at 3 tech companies
- Never booked actor (represented in Austin, TX)
- Won 2nd place in a guitar shredding competition in college